Exchange Server 2016, when you open Exchange Administrative
Center you got the following error.
To resolve the error, take the following steps.
Step 1. Right-click the windows icon and then click Run.
Step 2. Type services.msc and then hit enter from the keyboard.
Step 3. Locate and double-click the 'Microsoft Exchange Active Directory Topology'.
Step 4. Click 'Start' to start the service.
the website cannot display the page
After a restart the service stopped working and you have to restart that again.
Verify that the Microsoft Exchange Service Host service is started.
The website cannot display the page
Activate IIS manager
1. Open Server Manager and click Manage > Add Roles and Features. Click Next.
2. Select Role-based or feature-based installation and click Next.
3. Select the appropriate server. The local server is selected by default. Click Next.
4. Enable Web Server (IIS) and click Next.
5. No additional features are necessary to install the Web Adaptor, so click Next.
6. On the Web Server Role (IIS) dialog box, click Next.
7. On the Select role services dialog box, verify that the web server components listed below are enabled. Click Next.
Verify that your
settings are correct and click Install.
When the installation completes, click Close to exit the wizard.
Required IIS components
The IIS components listed below satisfy the minimum requirements to run the Web Adaptor. If other IIS components are enabled, they do not need to be removed.
- Web Server
- Common HTTP
- Default Document
- Static Content
- Request Filtering
- Basic Authentication
- Windows Authentication
- .NET Extensibility 4.7
- .NET Extensibility
- ASP.NET 4.6
- ISAPI Extensions
- ISAPI Filters
- A check by: WebSocket Protocol
- Common HTTP Features
- IIS Management Console
- IIS 6
- IIS 6 Metabase Compatibility
- IIS Management Scripts and Tools
- Management Service
Control services are running.
Create a script
How do I open IIS Manager?
Manager with the command line (CMD)
Click on recent connections local host
443 and 80
From the screenshot we can see you´ve got a 500 internal error when you access the OWA, how about logging on EAC, EMS? Does this issue affect all users or specific user?
It´s recommended to restart the MS Exchange Mailbox Assistants and Information Store services along with the IISadmin service.
For restarting the IISAdmin service as below steps:
From a command prompt:
- Type NET STOP IISADMIN and press Enter.
- Once the service has stopped, type NET START IISADMIN and press Enter.
- Type NET START W3svc and press Enter.
I have restarted the IISadmin and W3svc, and other services .. Microsoft exchange service topology.. and restarted the server.The next day if found out it was working.
This link opens an empty logi window
By my testing, I could login EAC without any problems. We are using https://localhost/ecp
We could refer to the following steps to troubleshoot:
1. Make Exchange could ping DC without any problems(include DNS resolution)
2. Make sure install all prerequisites by the following link: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb691354(v=exchg.160).aspx
3. Restart IIS to check if the issue persist
4. Check if you could access OWA
Check if there
any errors in application log
Firstly, open EMS (Exchange Management Shell),
Failed with the following error message : Them client cannot connect to the destination specified in the request.